- Safe French Destination
Martinique is a friendly French island with terrific roads, hospitals, safe food and water standards, and very little crime or terrorism.
- European Travel in the Caribbean – Visit France, full of authentic French culture and cuisine, just a few hours away from the east coast.
- Sunny & Warm French Travel
Practice French in warm Caribbean climate 12-months a year!
- Natural Diversity – Experience white, yellow, or black sand beaches, a famous volcano, small natural reserve islands, rainforest waterfalls and rivers, and plenty of mountain hikes.
- Medical Care Expect European standards of medical care easily accessible in every town and city we visit.
- Unique Culture and Diversity
Martinique is a fusion of Indigenous Caribs, African, Créole, and European culture within a 50-by-22 mile range.
- Affordable Travel
Given the proximity to most major U.S. cities, this is one the most affordable European destinations for students.
- Air Transportation
Fort-de-France is accessible on a 4-hour direct flight from at least two east coast cities.