Iguazú: 9 Days
- Have a close encounter of Iguazú Falls by boat
- Visit an Argengtinian arts and crafts fair
- Spend some time exploring Argentina in small groups
- Visit a “gaucho” ranch and learn about their way of life
- Visit the grave of Eva Perón and find out why she is both the “most loved” and “most hated” woman in Argentina
- Experience and authentic “peña folklorica“
Meet your group at the airport and depart for your flight to Argentina
Meet your guide at the airport. After a quick lunch, take a walking tour of the artistic district.
Head to the airport for your flight to Puerto Iguazú in Brazil. Tour the Iguazú Falls from the Brazilian side.
Tour Iguazú Falls again, but this time from the Argentinian side in a big boat adventure tour. After lunch, head back to the airport for your return flight to Buenos Aires.
Explore the city of Buenos Aires. Visit the Catedral Metropolitana, La Boca y Barracas, and an arts and crafts fair. Learn about Evita Perón. Find out why is is both the “most loved” and “most hated” woman in Argentina.
In the morning, explore Buenos Aires’ Delta Region. Afterwards spend some free time exploring Buenos Aires and shopping in small groups.
visit a “Gaucho” ranch, take a guided tour, and meet some gauchos. Experience a traditional show of singing, dancing, and horsemanship.
Explore more of Buenos Aires. See Galería Guemes, Avenida de Mayo, Cogreso de la Nación, the grave of Eva Perón, and more. In the evening, experience an authentic “peña folklorica“.
Take one last opportunity to do some shopping and explore Buenos Aires, then head to Puerto Madero for a walking tour before going to the airport to fly home.