Vámonos Tours, Inc. Websites
Vámonos Tours, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. To help customers clearly understand our data collection and use practices, Vámonos Tours, Inc. has decided to follow a standard set of privacy practices and use a standard format to describe their privacy practices. The following Consumer Privacy statement applies to www.vamonostours.com,www.vamonospuertorico.com, www.vivamonos.com, www.touroldsanjuan.com, www.tourlaparguera.com and www.tourponce.com.
Consumer Privacy at Vámonos Tours, Inc.
Vamonos Tours and ViVamonos are hosted in the United States and rests on a server hosted by our third-party service provider, Sharp Innovation. Sharp Innovations hosts your data in U.S. servers.
Information we may collect
Information you provide
When you register for ViVamonos and other Vámonos Tours programs, we ask you to provide certain personal information, such as your first and last name, the name of your group and/or school, city, state, email address, password, and other data as per our Request More Information page. Instructors are also asked to provide their grade level and role. Administrators may also be asked to provide their phone number.
To sign up for ViVamonos and other Vámonos Tours programs, we may ask you to provide your child’s first and last name, as well as non-personal information such as current grade level. ViVamonos only collects information about children when it is provided by a parent or guardian legally authorized to share the child’s information. Children under 18 may not register on their own. Registration for a child under 18 must be completed by a parent or guardian.
Site Usage Information
Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information collected by others
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
Our use of information:
We may use information to:
- Create your account. This allows you to log in, register yourself or a child within the product, and participate.
- Send you information regarding your Vámonos account, newsletter and other communications. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Fulfill your requests for products and services.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website.
- Facilitate use of our website.
- Manage your Vámonos Tours, Inc. account and your preferences.
- Respond to a reported concern and address the issue.
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services.
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website.
We may use your child’s name solely to facilitate a teacher, school or district’s identification of their students using Vámonos Tours programs.
You remain in control of the personal information you provide to us about yourself and/or your child. This means that you can review, revise, or delete your personal information or that of your child as described below.
Non-personal information, such a grade level, and other demographic information are used in aggregated, anonymized reporting to help us better understand how the program is used and to improve the program. We do not use your information to engage in targeted advertising on our site. Nor do we collect your information to amass a personal profile of a student, other than to be able to deliver our services to you.
How We May Share Your Information
We do not ever sell or rent your information. We will only share your information or that of your child in the following circumstances:
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is necessary to protect our rights and those of others, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law.
- We sometimes hire third parties to perform certain business-related functions for us. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to provide services to support Vámonos Tours programs, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. Our third parties are legally obligated to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for our specific purpose. Our third-party providers are required to maintain reasonable security practices, to use the information only for the purpose of helping us deliver the Services to you, and to prevent disclosure of the information to unauthorized parties.
We may also share certain aggregated, de-identified information with third-party providers to help us analyze the information.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website.
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy.
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly.
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have a Vámonos Tours, Inc. account on our website, by logging into that account.
To opt out, simply click on the “unsubscribe” button that appears on emails or email us at email@example.com to let us know your preference.
You may deactivate your child’s account at any time be contacting us. We retain aggregated, anonymized information for some of the purposes described hereinabove.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing via mail at:
Vámonos Tours, Inc. – PO Box 7842 Wilmington, DE 19803.