Argentina’s capital city, Buenos Aires, has been called the “Paris of the South” and for very good reason. Buenos Aires has it all, history, architecture, fine food, and Tango! Explore this metropolitan city, learn why it has been compared with Paris, France, and maybe even learn to dance the tango. While you are there, just remember, don’t stir the mate!
- Have a close encounter of Iguazú Falls by boat
- Visit an Argengtinian arts and crafts fair
- Spend some time exploring Argentina in small groups
- Visit a “gaucho” ranch and learn about their way of life
- Visit the grave of Eva Perón and find out why she is both the “most loved” and “most hated” woman in Argentina
- Experience and authentic “peña folklorica“