Miami is the capital of Latin America within the United States. It is a safe and friendly location for students with U.S. medical, food, and water standards.
It is the perfect student travel destination given the unique language & Latino culture, plus there is no need for passports!
- Eat where locals eat (from “frijoles negros,” to “chicharritas” and beyond)
- Wildlife sightseeing at the Everglades National Park
- Meet a recently arrived Cuban
- Learn about and interact with Miccosukee Native Americans
- Cuban immersion in Little Havana – Dominoes anyone?
- Private Snorkeling boat adventure at Biscayne National Park
- Explore Palacio de los Jugos> – try a “batido de guanábana”
- Stroll through South Beach and participate in an Urban arts and mural city tour
- Embark on a thrilling airboat tour in the Everglades
- Visit an organic fruit market – interview local farmers
- Eco-walk and beach time at the Key Biscayne National Park