Miami is the capital of Latin America within the United States. It is a safe and friendly location for students with U.S. medical, food, and water standards.
It is the perfect student travel destination given the unique language & Latino culture, plus there is no need for passports!
- Eat where locals eat (from “frijoles negros,” to “chicharritas” and beyond)
- Watch out for wildlife in and around the Everglades
- Visit a Miccosukee Native American village; learn how they handle alligators
- Immerse yourself in Miami’s Little Havana – Dominoes anyone?
- Serve and help exotic creatures at an animal rescue mission
- Explore a local Latino market & cafetería – try a “batido de guanábana”
- Stroll through South Beach and participate in an urban arts and mural city tour
- Walk through Wynwood Walls for a world class graffiti tour
- Embark on a thrilling airboat tour to see alligators in the wild
- Environmental service and beach time at the Key Biscayne National Park
- Dine at the world’s most famous Cuban restaurant