- WHY MIAMI?
- MEDIANOCHE TOUR 4 days
- CUBANO TOUR 5 Days
- CHORIPÁN TOUR 7 Days
- Return to tour overview!
MEDIANOCHE TOUR: 4 days
- Eat where locals eat (from “frijoles negros,” to “chicharritas” and beyond)
- Watch out for wildlife in and around the Everglades
- Visit a Miccosukee Native American village; learn how they handle alligators
- Immerse yourself in Miami’s Little Havana – Dominoes anyone?
- Serve and help exotic creatures at an animal rescue mission
- Explore a local Latino market & cafetería – try a “batido de guanábana”
- Stroll through South Beach and participate in an urban arts and mural city tour
- Walk through Wynwood Walls for a world class graffiti tour
- Embark on a thrilling airboat tour to see alligators in the wild
- Environmental service and beach time at the Key Biscayne National Park
- Dine at the world’s most famous Cuban restaurant
Start your trip with a cultural community tour where you will visit Little Havana, meet a recently arrived Cuban, and learn to play dominós at Calle 8’s Domino Park. Then learn to dance salsa with a local dance academy in an outdoor lesson before enjoying an authentic Cuban dinner at the world’s most famous Cuban restaurant.
Visit Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park and learn about the region’s flora and fauna then tour the lighthouse. The visit includes a coastal and dune clean-up guided service-learning project. After a lunch picnic, spend some time relaxing at the beach. Visit the world famous Wynwood Walls for a world class graffiti mural tour.
Tour the Everglades with the indigenous Miccosukee people – visit their Indian Village and learn about traditional arts and handcrafts. Experience a death-defying demonstration in a pit full of live alligators. After lunch, take an airboat ride where you’ll visit an Indian camp and attempt to spot alligators and wildlife in the wild. Afternoon service project at an amazing animal rescue mission full of exotic animals.
Embark for South Beach; learn about unique architecture at the Art Deco. Drive through Brickell downtown district. Have lunch at Miami’s most Cuban cafeteria/marketplace. Interview locals as you eat before departing for the airport.
STARTING AT: $1,599*
*Price estimate based on minimum of 30 paying travelers departing from CLT airport