Miami is the perfect place for your travelers’ Latino experience in the U.S. Here’s why:
- NO Passport, NO Customs Required – (No lines, no paperwork, no deadlines!)
- Safe Travel – Miami is in the United States, a foreign culture without being a foreign country.
Medical care, food and water regulations, currency, telephone, banking, and postal services
are all the same. Parents are usually more likely to send their child to a local and more affordable
location like Miami given our current economic and national security climate.
- Medical Care – Miami’s major medical centers are the finest in the U.S. Medical care is easily
accessible in every town and city we visit. No immunizations are required for visiting Miami. It’s
truly Latin America in you backyard!
- Fusion of Cultures – Miami is also known as “the capital of Latin America.” Over the last 60
years, the city has evolved into a cultural, linguistic, and culinary fusion of Latin American Cultures.
In addition to it’s Latino flavor, it also has a strong Native American influence as evident in
the Miccosukee tribe near the Everglades.
- Affordable Travel – Given the proximity to most major U.S. cities, and the flexibility with the
length of our tours, Miami is one of the friendliest and most affordable educational tour destinations
for students. The group cost for same days for a Spain trip would probably be twice as
- Air Transportation – Miami is a direct and short flight from most major U.S. cities.
- Spanish Immersion – Where in the U.S. can you get by speaking only Spanish to anyone you
encounter no matter where you go in any given day? Even though Miami is located in the U.S.,
66% of its residents speak Spanish as their first language. It also has the main concentration of
Cuban-Americans in the country.