Lin-Manuel Miranda will reprise his starring role as Alexander Hamilton for 24 performances from January 8-27, 2019 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Vamonos is one of four tour operators working with the Puerto Rico Tourism Company to provide travel packages. Scroll through our left-hand menu for more information. Our spaces are very limited, book your package right away.
January S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11* 12* 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25* 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tour Package Dates
Tour start dates are highlighted in calendar. Tour packages are all four days. Performances will occur on the second day of the tour. There are 40 slots available for each tour date on a first come, first serve basis. Don’t miss it, click the BOOK NOW link.
*Please note dates with a star have a matinee performance. All others are evening performances.
- Three-night stay at prestigious La Concha, a Renaissance Resort in Condado district.
- Private VIP harbor tour of San Juan bay aboard the Amazing Grace vessel
- Afro-Caribbean cultural and musical experience in Loíza
- El Yunque Tropical Rainforest tour and optional zipline experience
- Guided tour through Old San Juan’s historic streets and sites
- “Bomba” dance/drumming workshop and performance
- Guided tour of La Perla, the island’s oldest neighborhood
- Tour a former “Taíno” cave and learn about its legends
- Visit the art studio of Puerto Rico’s top contemporary artist known for depicting Afro-Puerto Rican roots and culture
- Spanish night “paella” dinner mixed with salsa lessons
- University of Puerto Rico-Río Piedras campus visit prior to Hamilton
- Santurce farmers’ market and street graffiti tour
4-Day Hamilton Package
Puerto Rico Culture and Adventure Tour
- Lodging for 3 nights (double occupancy) in prestigious La Concha, Renaissance Resort
- Hamilton Musical premium seating (orchestra section)
- 6 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport/ hotel transfers and guided tours as per itinerary
- Filtered water while on tour
- Water bottle
Package does NOT include:
- Travel insurance
- Lunch on days 1 and 4, all dinners except day 3
- Optional excursions
Tour cost: $2892 per person
Single room supplement: +$395
- Package does NOT include airfare, dinners (except for day 2), lunch on first and last day, travel insurance, optional excursions, or tips.
- Passengers must be in San Juan by 2:30 PM in order to participate in day 1 events.
- Complimentary transfers from SJU airport to hotel or to Old San Juan and back are available as follows: day 1 from 6 AM-9 PM, day 4 from 6 AM-3 PM.
- Given the limited number of tour spaces and Hamilton seats, packages are based on a first come first serve basis subject to availability.
- Sales are final, there are no reimbursements, cancellation refunds, and/or modifications for any and all unused services and amenities.
- Package rates are per person (adults or children).
- Package may not be combined with other offers, promotions, or packages.
- For questions, email us at: HAMILTON@VAMONOSTOURS.COM
Reservation / Enrollment:
When you enroll for one of our tours, you are officially registered to travel to Puerto Rico with Vamonos Tours Puerto Rico Inc. and Vamonos Inc. (hereby called Vamonos). In order to travel with us, travelers must pay in full, agree and sign our online terms and conditions, and answer all mandatory questions at time of booking.
All prices are quoted in U.S. currency. Tour price is calculated using rates and tariffs at the time of booking.
Package prices are based on two adults per room. Single accommodation is available for an additional $395 per person.
Travelers participating in ziplining or boatingactivities are required to have a signed waiver. Due to safety regulations, there is a weight limit (250 lbs. men / 210 lbs. women) on the ziplines. The zipline provider has the right to refuse anyone that does not meet their requirements. No refund will be given for anyone refused.
We accept personal checks, money orders, and credit card payments through our online booking system. Your payment is not complete until Vamonos receives it. Reservations are guaranteed on a first come first serve basis.
A non-sufficient fund fee of $45 will be charged to the participant if any payment is denied by the participant’s bank such as but not limited to bounced checks.
Payment Schedule: Full amount is due at the time of booking to complete your reservation.
Cancellation and Refunds
Given the limited number of tour spaces and Hamilton seats, packages are based on a first come first serve basis subject to availability.
Sales are final, there are no reimbursements, cancellation refunds, and/or modifications for any and all unused services and amenities.
U.S. Citizens Documentation
U.S. citizens do not need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico. You are responsible for making sure your photo ID is Real ID compliant. For more information visit https://www.dhs.gov/real-id
Non-U.S. Citizens Documentation
Non-U.S. citizens are responsible for obtaining all visas, entry documents, health requirements and any documents required by laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of the United States. All non-U.S. citizens traveling with Vamonos must have a valid and updated passport (more than 6 months away from expiration.) No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denied boarding or entry.
Your trip is arranged by Vamonos Puerto Rico Inc. and Vamonos Tours, Inc. It has made the travel arrangements as agent for the transportation carriers & other suppliers (SUPS) of services connected with the tour, all of which are independent contractors. Vamonos in no way owns or operates the vehicles or facilities to be used during the trip, and does not guarantee performance by, or assume responsibility for the acts and/or omissions of SUPS, their employees, agents, etc.
All bookings are accepted subject to the conditions imposed by SUPS & Vamonos, including, but not limited to, the airlines, ground transportation, boats, hotels, restaurants, insurance & other companies, firms or persons concerned with the trip. Airline and/or weather conditions may cause delays, group separation, additional tour days, modification or cancellation of services. Vamonos cannot accept responsibilities in such cases. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Vamonos will make no refund in the event of their delay, cancellations, overbooking, strike, force majeure or for elements of the trip not used by customer. If there is a difference between Vamonos conditions and those published by a SUP, the conditions of SUP shall apply.
Price quoted is per person double occupancy. Vamonos reserves the right to cancel a trip, change the itinerary or adjust rates whenever in its sole judgment conditions warrant, or if Vamonos deems it necessary for your safety, comfort, or convenience. Vamonos reserves the right to correct an error in the advertised price prior to your departure.
Vamonos strongly recommends you purchase appropriate travel / medical / baggage / cancellation insurance for the trip, which is available from Vamonos.
A contract is made when your enrollment and payment are accepted by Vamonos in San juan and its home office in Delaware. Any disputes shall be governed by Delaware law & are subject to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in New Castle County, Delaware. In calculating the cost of your trip, Vamonos has relied on your consent to these terms and in the absence of this release, the trip cost would have been higher. For questions, contact Vamonos at: 888-366-6121.
Participants shall be responsible for additional costs that extend beyond the completion of their itinerary and package tour.
I understand and consent that Vamonos may record and/or include pictures, videos, and/or comments of travelers in any future marketing materials including but not limited to the company’s official website. I understand that my name will never be included on Vamonos’ marketing and/or business materials without my permission.