Reasons to consider travel insurance:
- You may get sick and have to cancel your trip.
- The airlines may lose your luggage en route to your destination.
- You may miss your flight connection and lose days on your trip.
- You could be in a foreign country and need emergency medical attention
- You may not be covered for medical concerns by your current health insurance. Don’t just assume you are, call and check.
- Unexpected loss of a job, job change, or being required to work at the last minute
- Jury duty
- Natural disasters such as hurricanes can shut down air traffic
- Change of mind
Vamonos offers two of the most popular and beneficial travel insurance plans from RoamRight, the Pro Plan and the Pro Plus Plan. To be covered for pre-existing conditions, the plan must be paid for within 21 days of the first enrollment deposit submission.
If you choose the “Cancel for Any Reason” option, you must purchase the insurance within 21 days of making your first deposit. After the 21 day window, you will no longer be able to select this option.
If you have any questions about what the plans cover, you can call the insurance company at 866-891-6614.