- Why Philadelphia?
- Las Parcelas 2 Days
- Revolutionary History Tour 1 Day
- Fantastic Mr. Franklin Tour 1 Day
- Music & Arts Tour 1 Day
- Arts & History Tour 3 Days
- Return to tour overview!
Music & Arts Tour: 1 Day
- Visit America’s oldest theater and learn about its surprising history.
- See a special student performance of a current musical
- Participate in an art lesson
- Visit a garden made entirely of recycled materials
- Answer the important question “Wit or without?” for yourself
- Embark on a ghost tour at night
- Meet your Tour Director, depart for Philadelphia
- Head to the Walnut Street theater where you will get to see a special student performance of a current musical. The Walnut Street Theater was built in 1809 and is America’s oldest theater with a rich history.
- Have lunch at the iconic Reading Terminal Market. Don’t forget to try an authentic Philly soft pretzel.
- After lunch head to the Fleisher Art Memorial for an art lesson.
- Spend the afternoon at the Magic Gardens. Learn about how this garden came to be.
- Nothing says Philly like a cheesesteak. Have dinner at a restaurant famous for its cheesesteaks and decide if you want it ‘wit or witout.’
- After dinner embark on a haunted tour of Philadelphia
- Say goodbye to your tour director, board your bus, and head home.
Are you a school local to Philadelphia looking to use your own buses? We can do that. Contact us to discuss the options. This tour can be conducted in Spanish or English.