- Why Philadelphia?
- Las Parcelas 2 Days
- Revolutionary History Tour 1 Day
- Fantastic Mr. Franklin Tour 1 Day
- Music & Arts Tour 1 Day
- Arts & History Tour 3 Days
- Return to tour overview!
Revolutionary History Tour: 1 Day
- Get a bird’s eye view of this historic city and its famous landmarks
- Find out what liberty trees and privateers are
- Discover why the liberty bell is cracked
- See the process by which our coins are made
- Answer the important question “Wit or without?” for yourself
- Meet your Tour Director, depart for Philadelphia
- Visit the One Liberty Observation Deck to get a bird’s eye view of the city.
- Tour the American Revolutionary War Museum. Find out just how revolutionary the Revolutionary War really was. Learn about liberty trees and privateers.
- Next head to Independence Hall for a tour and learn about our founding fathers.
- Visit the Liberty Bell and find out why it cracked
- Lunch at iconic Reading Terminal Market. Don’t forget to try an authentic Philly soft pretzel!
- After Lunch visit the US Mint and learn about how our coins are made. Look down into the mint and follow the process of coins being punched, stamped, and inspected.
- Spend the remainder of your afternoon at the Constitution Center learning about the document by which our country is governed.
- Nothing says Philly like a cheesesteak. Have dinner at a restaurant famous for its cheesesteaks and decide if you want it ‘wit or witout.’
- Say goodbye to your guide, board your bus and head home.
Are you a school local to Philadelphia looking to use your own buses and avoid hotels? We can do that. Contact us to discuss the options. This tour can be conducted in Spanish or English.